Welcome to the Minibus website
- How to legally operate and drive a minibus "FREE Seminars".
- The New DVSA Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness. Revised 2014
- The DVSA replaces the DSA and VOSA
- New Guidance on the use of older tyres on minibuses
- Minibus Manager Training: Cardiff, Poole, Canterbury, Newcastle & Manchester
- Driver licence changes 10th April 2014
Welcome to MORC. This section will help you manage a minibus whether your organisation is a commercial business or a not for profit charity. Please select one of the following which applies to your organisation:
- Are we legally operating a minibus within the law?
- Can I legally drive a minibus?
- Can minibus Instructors/Assessors legally teach with a D1 (101 restricted) licence category obtained through only passing a car test before 1997?
- Are there any rules concerning minibus maintenance and roadworthiness?