The Driver CPC
From the 10th September 2008 If you currently or intend to drive a minibus, bus or coach commercially you will be subject to the Driver CPC legislation.
This legislation will require drivers who wish to add a PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) entitlement to their licence to undertake additional training and pass new module based tests in order to acquire an entitlement to drive.
In addition both new and existing drivers will need to continue with periodic training on a regular basis in order to continue their entitlement to drive commercially.
Driver CPC Reference Guide
- What is the Driver CPC?
- Do I need a Driver CPC?
- What does the syllabus contain?
- What's an Initial Qualification?
- What's Periodic Training?
- Official DSA CPC study publications
- Officially approved Driver CPC training courses
- Driver CPC card, responsibilities & enforcement