Driving Instructor Section
Welcome to our driving instructor section.
- Can I act as a Minibus Instructor/Assessor if I hold a restricted (code 101) on my D1 category because I passed my car test before 1997?
- DSA (Driving Standards Agency) clarifies minibus instructor qualifications
- DVLA (Driver & Vehicle licensing Agency) clarifies minibus assessor qualifications
- Is there an ADI (Approved Driving instructor) qualification for Buses, Coaches or Minibuses?
- What qualifications do I need to become a minibus driving instructor/assessor?
- Other instructor/assessor qualifications
Professional minibus instructors - please contact us.
We currently receive a large number of enquiries for D1 minibus driver training which we forward-on to professionally qualified instructors.
If you are a professional minibus instructor or training provider and would like to receive enquiries for your area or feature your driving courses on the minibus website, please contact us with your details.