Welcome to the
Minibus Operator Resource Centre
MORC (Minibus Operator Resource Centre) is unique and the first of its kind to provide an easy to use source of information for minibus operators. This resource is “live” and constantly updated with changing legislation to help you manage a minibus within the law.
Minibus laws and regulations can dramatically change from one organisation to another depending on individual circumstances and this is what causes the confusion! MORC is divided into operator types and only provides relevent information which directly relates to your organisation, whether you're a business or a non-for-profit charity, ending your confusion.
The benefits mean that you will no longer have the arduous task of wasting valuable time endlessly researching questions and wondering if they are the right answers. The alternative, MORC will help you to confidently manage a minibus within the laws that apply to your organisation.
Please select one of the following which applies to you or your organisation:
- Standard International operator's licence (commercial/Hire and reward)
- Standard National operator's licence (commercial/Hire and reward)
- Restricted operator's licence (commercial/Hire and reward)
- Standard (Section 19) Permit (not for profit/hire and reward)
- Section 22 permit (not for profit/local community bus service)
If you are still unsure as to which licensing regime applies to you, please answer these questions to help you find out.