Adding a PCV category to your licence
In addition to holding a licence to drive a car further adding a PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) category will involve: a medical, applying for a PCV provisional entitlement and undertaking a theory and a practical driving test.
If it has been some time since you last past your driving test the thought of doing it all again can be quite a daunting. Don't worry! to make it easier we have compiled an easy to use "step by step" and reference guide to help you add the correct category you need.
PCV licence Reference Guide
- Why do i need a PCV licence?
- Which PCV licence category do i need?
- I hold a PCV licence with an "Automatic" restriction do i need a re-test?
- The medical
- The provisional entitlement
- Official DSA Theory test publications
- The Theory test
- Help me pass the PCV theory test
- The Practical Driving Test
- Driver CPC